- SC75 Rubber Track Concrete Buggy
- Canycom’s highly popular SC75 Concrete Buggy with a rubber track undercarriage transports concrete with ease over rough terrain causing minimal impact to the ground surface.
- Heavy duty rubber tracks offer balanced weight distribution to travel with ease over wet, muddy ground, rough, uneven terrain and loose sand and gravel. Our SC75 Concrete Buggy outshines in efficiency and maneuverability compared to wheeled buggies, and has time after time proved to save the user costs in time, money, and energy.
- The SC75 offers ease of operation, low cost maintenance, and high return on investment.
- Additional options available:
- – Concrete Buggy with 180° Pivoting Deck
- – Propane Powered Concrete Buggy with 180° Pivoting Deck
- SC75 SPECIFICATIONS
- Payload (lbs.) 2,200
- Length x Width x Height (in.) 106 x 35 x 54 (Straight Dump)
- 108 x 35 x 54 (Pivoting Deck)
- Speed (mph) 0-6
- Weight (lbs.) 1,521 (Straight Dump)
- 1,631 (Pivoting Deck)
- Engine 690 CC Honda Gas Engine
- Transmission Hydrostatic
* Prices are subject to change. Delivery and other applicable fees are not included in this price estimate.
Please call us for any questions on our canycom sc75 rentals in Adairsville GA, serving Dalton, Rome, Marietta, Calhoun, Cartersville, Acworth, and Kennesaw in NW GA